If you are an experienced professional looking to launch a new career as a financial advisor, our Financial Advisor Development Program will provide the training and resources to help you build your financial practice.
We're committed to providing support throughout your career. Commonwealth's Advisor Development Program will help you build your practice, acquire new clients and deepen relationships. Our program has five components:
- A fully integrated client-centric platform that enables you to create a superior client experience.
- A proven financial planning process plus an extensive suite of products and solutions that gives you choice when meeting clients' needs.
- Access to sophisticated portfolio wealth management programs to help you meet your client needs and leverage your local market to build your presence.
- Accessible leadership, mentors and coaches, as well as multiple training resources, to help you leverage best practices and stay relevant to clients.
- Business management and human resource services to help you run and grow your practice.
Bachelors degree or higher
Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
The ability to network and establish relationships with clients
Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
The ability to work in a team
Time management skills
Self-motivation and organization
Ethical and professional approach to work