As a busy dentist, you know that free time away from your practice is a precious commodity.
You will fill many roles, being self employed or a partner in a practice. Dentists in practice have different financial opportunities and concerns than those in training. We can help with:
How to evaluate partnership buy-ins
Assessing alternate streams of income
Appropriate structure of a medical practice*
Leveraging practice equity for growth
Asset protection concepts
Proper exit strategies for your practice
Financial and Tax implications of running a practice*
Employee wages and benefits
Disability and Medical leave
Our Financial Planning process for Dentist includes advice that addresses one or more areas, such as estate planning, risk management, budgeting and cash flow controls, retirement planning, education funding, investment portfolio design and ongoing investment management. Depending on your particular situation, financial planning may include some or all of the following:
- Gathering factual information concerning your personal and financial situation
- Assisting you in establishing financial goals and objectives
- Analyzing your present situation and anticipated future activities in light of your financial goals and objectives
- Identifying problems foreseen in the accomplishment of these financial goals and objectives and offering alternative solutions to the problems
- Making recommendations to help achieve retirement plan goals and objectives
- Designing an investment portfolio to help meet your goals and objectives
- Providing estate planning*
- Assessing risk and reviewing basic health, life and disability insurance needs
- Reviewing goals and objectives and measuring progress toward these goals
Our consultative process is designed to accomplish three things:
- Help you identify and make incremental steps toward achieving your long-term goals.
- Provide guidance and planning recommendations throughout the year.
- Give you the fortitude to maintain your discipline regardless of changing news cycles.
We are here to help! Contact us below for an obligation-free consultation.
* Financial advisors do not provide specific tax/legal advise and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation. Separate from the financial plan and our role as a financial planner, we may recommend the purchase of specific investment or insurance products or accounts. These product recommendations are not part of the financial plan and you are under no obligation to follow them.