If you are an experienced professional looking to launch a new career as a financial advisor, our Financial Advisor Development Program will provide the training and resources to help you build your financial practice.
We're committed to providing support throughout your career. Commonwealth's Advisor Development Program will help you build your practice, acquire new clients, and deepen relationships.
Our program has five components:
- A fully integrated client-centric platform that enables you to create a superior client experience.
- A sound financial planning process plus an extensive suite of products and solutions that gives you choice when meeting clients' needs.
- Access to sophisticated portfolio wealth management programs to help you meet your client needs and leverage your local market to build your presence.
- Accessible leadership, mentors and coaches, as well as multiple training resources, to help you leverage best practices and stay relevant to clients.
- Business management and human resource services to help you run and grow your practice.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- The ability to network and establish relationships with clients
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
- The ability to work in a team
- Time management skills
- Self-motivation and organization
- Ethical and professional approach to work
Looking to launch a meaningful career as a financial planner? Our Financial Planning Resource Center is growing and can provide you with the tools and training to get you there.
As a member of our Financial Planning Resource Center, this position provides direct support and insight to our financial advisors and Director of Financial Planning.
- Mastery of eMoney financial planning software (accurate input and analysis of financial data).
- New client “onboarding” (establish clients directly on their personal eMoney website, collect data and maintain the client portal).
- Proactively identify and articulate client needs and opportunities.
- Create meeting agendas and materials to include client-facing Executive Summary and interactive eMoney presentation.
- Track workflow of cases and meet deadlines.
- Assist advisors in answering questions from clients; interact with clients in-person and over the phone, if needed.
- Prepare reports and analysis for annual client review meetings.
- Provide administrative support, as needed.
- Keep current with / report out on relevant changes in legislation (as it pertains to financial planning) and updates within eMoney.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related major
- CFP® or RP® designation (or in progress)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills
- Clear and concise writing style
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong work ethic with professional appearance and demeanor
Priority Given to Candidates with:
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 licenses
- Investment, insurance or tax experience
- Familiarity with eMoney or similar financial planning software
DOFU 11-2019 2827429